Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub


Today Austin wanted to get in the tub just to play. Usually he gets baths at nighttime, but he kept begging me to let him get in the tub, so I caved in. (Plus what else are you going to do when it's snowing outside?!) Oh, and he wanted to do it in OUR tub which is bigger. Then he proceeded to dump practically all the soap in the tub (while I wasn't looking), so there were quite a few bubbles, needless to say! I had to drain some out because I couldn't see him! He was having a ball, kicking and throwing bubbles all over the place and making a mess all over the bathroom! I just let him because it was hysterical! While he was splashing all over the place, he would get bubbles in his face and then try to wipe them out of his eyes, only to get more bubbles in them! I couldn't help but laugh, the non-stop cycle of trying to get the soap off his face with bubble hands! Too fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little bubbly dude!

The McCulloughs said...

Did you ever see my post when Tag did this in my tub and then turned on all the jets? Yeah, I understand too well how hard it is to get bubbles to go away when you really want them to. At least you made fun out of it! Love the mohawk!