Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Big 3

It's hard to believe that 3 years ago today, my baby was born. It's a little bittersweet, especially when I know he could be my last. Carson is such a delight to have in our family and the sweetest boy. He really has a tender spirit! I love that he still loves to cuddle sometimes with his blankie, I just want to hold onto that forever!

Carson looks up to his big brother so much, and it's really cute to see them play together. MOST of the time, they actually get along quite well, but of course, like any siblings, they have moments where I want to scream, pull out my hair and put them in seperate rooms! :)

Carson is very smart just like Austin and talks quite well (minus the little lisp from his gap in his mouth!). I know in the fall he will be more than ready for preschool. We can't wait to watch you grow Carson, we sure LOVE YOU!!!!!!







No comments: