We decided to go to UT for spring break last week. It was crazy weather though. It started out cold and overcast in Logan earlier in the week, then sunny and 70 degrees in SLC at the end of the week, and then a freakin' blizzard-winter wonderland on our drive back home Sunday! We sure had a blast though and it was fun just to hang out with family the whole time (and see some friends too). We played with cousins, went to the arcade, held the newest member of the family- Wren Arzelle McEvoy, watched Tangled and Mega Mind a million times, went to Park City, went to the zoo, saw Rango (totally lame!), and ate yummy food (my favorite, Porcupine Grill). Good times!
Jen and I with the kids
1 comment:
Hey, you went back to being private? I'm so glad we got to hang out with you guys.
I'm still laughing about Carson's "your just a mister one man show" line. Hilarious!
When I first looked at the picture of the kids and Jenny and Matt on the train, I thought Matt was Eric. At first glance it looked like him.
Love you guys tons!
Post a Comment