Ok, in order to prevent picture overload here, I put together collages instead to tell the story of this incredible event that we were part of this year.
Our booth. There was no doubt what we were promoting-not just in our team name, Safe In the Sun, but by our slogan, "Don't roast like a marshmellow, wear S'MORE sunscreen!", in our tee-shirt statistics (that we wore on the back of our shirts), our sunscreen samples and skin cancer literature, and our video, ALL educating others on the dangers of UV exposure and the risk of melanoma. I think we did a phenomonal job, don't you think?! We pretty much killed it, in my opinion. CLICK ON COLLAGES TO BLOW UP.
Our booth. There was no doubt what we were promoting-not just in our team name, Safe In the Sun, but by our slogan, "Don't roast like a marshmellow, wear S'MORE sunscreen!", in our tee-shirt statistics (that we wore on the back of our shirts), our sunscreen samples and skin cancer literature, and our video, ALL educating others on the dangers of UV exposure and the risk of melanoma. I think we did a phenomonal job, don't you think?! We pretty much killed it, in my opinion. CLICK ON COLLAGES TO BLOW UP.
Our freakin' awesome, rad, amazing, incredible team. Not everyone was there Friday night, so we don't have a picture of the WHOLE team, but we had so much fun! I can't believe how much support we had. It was freakin' awesome! (Yes, I like the word freakin' when I'm excited about something! ;)
More pictures of our teammates. We had so much fun and there was such good energy amoungst us!
Survivors lap to kick-off the event. The Grand Club (for those who raised over $1000personally). Doing laps around the track to show our support. The Luminaria ceremony to honor those who have passed from cancer and those still fighting and surviving.
HOPE for a CURE is what is all about. With an organization like the American Cancer Society, I have no doubt that we are one step closer to ending the global epidemic of cancer and creating more birthdays! It was an incredibly inspiring night and we can't wait to come back next year and do it again, even BETTER!
1 comment:
This looked like such a great time. I'm so glad it was such a success and that you were able to be a part of it!
Post a Comment