Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dad's birthday

We had a little celebration for Eric's birthday/going-away party for our friends, the Bawdens, who are moving to SLC last night.  I am so thankful to have such great friends in our lives!  We really have lucked out everywhere we have lived.  Since our families don't live near us, our friends here are considered our "family" away from family.


I can't believe I have known this man for 16 years now!  That's almost half of our lives!  Eric and I met when were only 18 yrs old and freshman in college!  Eric has always teased me about being so much older than he (really is't only 5 months), but hey, you know the ole' saying, "Older, but wiser!" :)

Happy birthday to the most selfless, patient, loving, fun man that I know!  You are the love of my life and my best friend and there is no one I would rather grow old with!  LOVE YOU E!







No comments: