Our good friends, the Sainsburys just started a Roto Rooter business and for the grand opening, invited all their friends to a Halloween party at their new location. The food and decor was awesome and they even had a photo booth complete with toilets to "sit" on or pose in front of!
The best part of the night, besides seeing all of the wacky costumes, was the dance-off! They had a DJ spinning tunes like Thriller and had a contest between children, teens and adults! I couldn't believe the moves I saw people bustin' out! So funny...
Eric and I didn't put much work into our Halloween costumes this year, in fact we borrowed almost everything from the Sainsburys! Eric wore a morph suit (the latest costume trend) with his Roto Rooter boxer shorts and I was a tacky witch with platinum blond hair, a leopard coat, and purple striped tights!
I love an excuse to dress up. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment