Thursday, January 24, 2013

Funny dude


This little guy is always cracking me up!  His personality is so funny and spunky.  I had to capture some of the latest "Carson moments".  In the picture above, Carson wanted me to snuggle with him (a daily routine, I love it), but this particular day, he had major TOOTS and thought it was utterly hilarious that he kept tooting while we were snuggling.  He would hide under his blanket everytime he tooted.  I love how he thinks bodily functions are hysterical.  And he is never embarrassed by it.


One day we were going to watch a basketball game, and as we were leaving the house, Carson asked for a LIME for a snack!  Seriously, who is this kid?!?!  The whole basketbal game, he was sucking on his lime wedges and making the funniest faces.  Everyone around us was getting a kick out of it!
 


This moment is my favorite though.  One day at the gym, I was going to pick Carson up and found him in the corner of the gym like this--in full yoga meditation with the most serious expression on his face.  I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I am imagining myself in Disneyland again!"  Oh, I about died of laughter.
 
 
LOVE THIS KID.  

No comments: