I love everything about this picture because it says it all. Eric has worked for a PT for five years now. Physical therapy is what Eric is meant to do and he loves it...He is such a talented PT too--so knowledgeable, warm, friendly, and kind-hearted. The patients ASK for him all the time because he has such a unique and personal way with people. His ability to make anyone feel comfortable (even while doing uncomfortable exercises!) is truly remarkable. The older patients, especially the ladies, really love him (I think many of them have secret crushes on them ;)! I love the personal attention he gives to his patients. He always makes an effort to get to know each patient and I believe that's what brings them back to the clinic.
Eric is so passionate about what he does, but more than that, he is passionate about helping people. He will always be the first one to drop whatever he is doing and help someone. And always without a complaint. I am so blessed to have this man in my life, my husband and father to our boys. He is such a good example and we sure LOVE him!

No comments:
Post a Comment