Part 2 of our trip to UT was in Logan! We had more beautiful weather and enjoyed some quality time with our favorite Logan peeps!
We took the kids to our old stomping grounds-USU! It is always so nostalgic for me walking around the grounds of my alma mater. Oh, the memories! We showed the kids the "A" and I told them all about the time Mommy and Daddy became True Aggies on top of the A. Carson kept saying, "ew" when he found out that becoming a True Aggie meant there was kissing involved! ;)
You can't go to USU without making a pit stop to get some famous Aggie ice cream! The boys LOVED it!
The view from Mendon at Roger's and Donna's house...
Cousin time! The boys had fun with their Provo cousins playing video games, riding the 4 wheeler, and running around outside!
Eric even took dear ole' me out on the 4 wheeler, and let's just say, I was happy to make it out of there alive! He is CRAZY!
One night we had a campfire at Dave's house. We had dinner, roasted s'mores, and told campfire stories and jokes!
My niece and I went for a hike to the Wind Caves one morning. The last time I had done that hike was my FIRST date with Eric 14 years ago! The views were spectacular and we had a great time! Love this goofy, fun girl!
We went with Brett's and Jim's families to the pumpkin patch/corn maize on Saturday. Of course, the best part was getting lost in the maize!! And we even cheated and still didn't find our way out!
McKenna and I went back to the corn maize later that night to go through the haunted forest. Let's just say there was a lot of screaming and wetting of pants involved... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment