I can't believe that my baby is SIX! How did this even happen?!?! Needless to say, Carson was very excited about turning a year older. Although, he said to me on his birthday, "Mom, I still feel like I'm 5!"
6 things we love about Carson:
1. Carson is a meat-LOVER. He is quite the carnivore like his dad, but especially loves BACON and FISH. He can't get enough!
2. Carson has the BEST sound affects. He is always making noises, such as machine gun, blasters, cars, airplanes, explosions, you name it. Rarely do you find him just silent.
3. He is definitely the comedian of the family. Carson has a funny sense of humor and loves to make people laugh with his jokes and quotes!
4. Ever since he was a baby, Carson has always loved cars. I thought he would grow out of this phase by now, and although his interests have "expanded", he still loves cars. He can name a lot of them too when we are out on the road and loves to point them out. We love that about him.
5. He has a sweet, sensitive side. On the exterior, he appears "all boy", but deep down inside, Carson is sensitive and tender-hearted.
6. Carson makes friends easily, like his brother. He is not shy (like he used to be) and is comfortable in any situation as long as it doesn't require singing in front of people. Then he clams up! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment