Football season is upon us!
Of all the sports our kids have played, football is definitely our favorite to watch! This was Carson's first year and Austin's third year playing flag football. Carson is on the 49ners and Austin, the Cowboys.
That Carson takes his job seriously out there on the field. He is an intense flag-pulling machine! He got his first touchdown the second game and boy, do I wish I had gotten that on camera! He wasn't going to let anyone get his flags! He had a big grin on his face when he made it the end zone and then proceeded to do a little touchdown dance!
Austin mostly plays Center position, and for both offense and defense. He knows his role and plays it well, blocking his man! What I love most is he tries hard when he's playing and listens to his coach. He is learning the game really well too!
No comments:
Post a Comment