I went to my new doctor yesterday to check on the baby, and the little fella is doing great! The doctor said he's very active (I know, big shocker!) and estimated that he will be probably be bigger than Austin was (Austin was 9 lbs 5 oz)! Of course, I then asked him how he felt about inducing me a week or two early (I'm not too fond of the idea of having a 10 lb. baby to be honest!) and he said most definitley. WHEEWWW! Let's hope he's not just getting my hopes up! Of course, it will depend on how things are progressing at that point and if the baby is in the right position, but let's keep our fingers crossed! I'll take a week or two off the due date! Anyways, I scanned some pictures of this little guy -he looks just like Austin did!
No comments:
Post a Comment