Friday, December 14, 2007

Our Christmas Tree




Eric and I have majorly slacked on getting a Christmas tree the last few years, probably because we have yet to spend Christmas at home (we're always in UT or CA for a couple of weeks), but let's face it, mostly we have been lazy! This year, despite all the craziness in moving to Boise and all, I decided we must cave in and end our drought of not having a tree! I really just wanted to get one for Austin since he's now at the age to understand the whole Christmas concept, and putting a tree up and decorating it would be exciting for him. So, we dusted off our very small and pathetic collection of decorations and hung them up on our tree. Austin, of course loved every minute of it, and luckily didn't break anything! We still won't be here for Christmas, but I guess it's good to get in the whole Christmas spirit, right?!

2 comments:

The Ratchford Family said...

Christina,
Hi that picture on the ladder is absolutely the cutest thing ever. I am tagging you go to my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Austin that he got to decorate his first tree.
Mom