Thursday, June 10, 2010

Austin's Preschool Graduation

Austin's preschool class, the graduates. I can't believe he's going to Kindergarten next year!

One of Austin's teachers, Morah Abrah, giving Austin a certificate.

Carson being a goofball.

Austin with his two teachers, Morah Kathy and Morah Abrah. They are so great.

Proud Mommy.

Austin and one his little friends, Ava.

The TWO goofballs. Are they brothers or what?

Austin had preschool graduation this week. I can't believe it's already here. Where does time go? I have a 5 year old! Sheesh! This wasn't the preschool that Austin started at, but when we moved out to CA for 3 months, we wanted to create some normalcy and routine for him, so we found this preschool that would accept him in at the end of the school year. It's a Jewish preschool too. He fit right in with all the kids and made fast friends, of course. It was a fun place for him to go for a few hours a couple days a week and he did great. We are so proud of you Austin and can't wait to see how you do in "real" school! Love you bud!

1 comment:

mutze handknit by ashley said...

Hey girl,
Long time not talk. Your boys are so grown up and beautiful. I hope all is well and you are doing good. We are hopefully coming to Boise in August as long as we don't move out to Henderson that first week. I will let you know. We want to play with you and those cute boys. Love ya. Ash