We spent 5 fun-filled days in Lake Tahoe reuniting with family in celebration of Erin's wedding. Like any McEvoy get-together, it was pure caosis as always, but such an amazing time. And we couldn't ask for better weather too (minus the cold nights)-sunny, cloudless, 70 degree temps! We stayed busy with boating, hiking, swimming, hanging out at the lake/beach, paddleboating, family barbeques, scenic drives, and of course, wedding preparations and festivities. I think we wore the kids out pretty good!

Austin and I on the boat the first day

Tahoe Keys

The cousins, keeping it real, as always

Austin and Brett driving through Emerald Bay

Eric tearing it up, well trying to. It was quite choppy and cold!

Carson and Dad taking a stroll on the beach

What a cute, little beach bum

Captain A was fully entertained with sand, water, and a stick

Going in for the kiss

Eric and Eric Jr.

Love this family photo of us

Some of the kids on a hike, showing off their muscles

Little daredevils

Ethan and Austin, practically brothers

Cascade Falls w/ Emerald Bay in background

Anna and Alan, the newleyweds

Emerald Bay, this picture doesn't do a justice

Overlooking Emerald Bay

Rubicon Bay-I had to trailblaze and bushwack my way down there to get a photo. Love this place! When I win it big in the lottery, I will build a home here someday! :)

Getting ready to paddleboat

We pretty much went in circles, thanks to A's fantastic stirring skills

Feeding the geese goldfish
3 comments:
awesome pictures, christina! Do you have an SLR? looks like fun- love the family picture too!
Wow, great pics and beautiful views. Lake Tahoe is a lot of fun! I'm so happy that you are ok and having good times with your family again. You look great and kids are so big and cute :)
So fun. I love Tahoe. I wish I could have had my wedding there. All the pictures are so good. I love that dress you wore to the wedding. I want it. Loves. Ash
Post a Comment