Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fight for Fina Benefit Run

The first of 3 benefit races for us was yesterday in Logan, UT. Our family put this event together and did an amazing job at making it successful and fun! We are so humbled, blessed, and appreciative that so many people would make this happen and come support us in this way. Eric and Austin drove down for the event, while I stayed and rested at home w/ Carson. These pictures were given to me by my aunt and uncle who attended.

Registration

The sponsers

Raffle items

My wonderful, cute in-laws

Free skin cancer screening!

The start line

Get ready, get set, GO!

Manning the race

Over 300 participants!

Captain A and Dad

Raffle winners

Race winners

The crew-what a good lookin' bunch!

My aunt and uncle w/ Eric

3 comments:

minna said...

Wow, that is amazing!! For some reason I can not log in to your other blog. Stay strong Christina, I love you and thinking about you every day! Good luck with the next round...

Christina said...

You shouldn't need to. Just click onto the link!

The Karrens said...

Christina, Ted and I were there with our three kiddos and it was such a neat experience for us. I swear you could feel the love that everyone has for you and Eric and your family. We hope you are doing well and just know that we are thinking of you guys.
Robin Karren