Usually every year I make a few New Years' resolutions, or goals that I would like to accomplish that year. Last year everything kind of went out the door when I was diagnosed, so this year I'm keeping it simple. And exactly that. My only goal for 2011 is to simplify my life. This year I just want to focus getting better (and cancer free hopefully!) and taking care of our family. As much as I would like to add some things to that list, such as participate in a few races this year, I don't think that this is the year to do that. I need to just focus on ridding myself of cancer, once and for all. Simplifying my life also means slowing down, not always having to be doing something or going somewhere, and not taking on more than I can handle. This is hard for me, to not be going in 10 different directions, but I feel in my gut that this is important right now and know I will be happier if my life is more simple...
No comments:
Post a Comment