Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Best buds


I love this picture so much because it shows how much Austin loves his dog.  Austin, since he was a baby, has always LOVED dogs.  (I believe one of my very first posts on this blog was about Austin's love for dogs!)  When we got Tucker 2 1/2 years ago, it was such a blessing to our family, and especially Austin.  He was and remains to be a DREAM DOG.  And most importantly, he loves our boys.  Tucker allows them to maul him to death, climb on him, tote him around everywhere, play with him, wrestle with him, and lay on him.  Austin often uses Tucker as his "pillow" while reading and he can't go to bed without giving Tucker some love!  He even claims that Tucker is his very best friend (aw)!
 
 
I guess they don't call it "Man's best friend" for nothing.  I'm not sure what we will do when Tucker gets old and dies someday.  That ain't going to be pretty!

No comments: