We had a great season once again playing baseball!
It was exhausting with 4, sometimes 5 games a week plus practices for both boys (I don't know how families with more kids do it, honestly)!
I loved to see Austin's confidence grow with hitting this year. In the past, he would get intimidated by the fast balls and not even attempt to swing at them, but this year he got a little more gutsy!
This one time Carson smacked the ball way out past left field and as he ran to first base, he realized that the other team still hadn't retrieved the ball, so he did his "granny walk"! I wish I had gotten that on tape, it was so funny to watch him crouched over, pretending to walk with a cane! The spectators seemed to get a kick out of it too...
Serious business out there.
Carson and one of his good friends, Gavin, were on the same team!
Go 'Bama! What a fun team, good coach and great season these little guys had. (Note, I didn't get end of the season pics of Austin's team because we were in Lake Powell for the final two games.)
No comments:
Post a Comment