Sometimes I have to snap random pictures of these two so that I can remember all of the little things! For example, Exhibit A, aka the picture above. These two love to wrestle and could do it 24/7! Many times while they are wrestling, someone gets hurt and I get mad at them for doing it, but most of the time, they are just having fun and getting some energy out! I love that they are best buds (again, most of the time).
Exhibit B: Carson and his random outfit choices. One day on a freezing cold day in December, Carson decided to wear to school his basketball shorts, his three-sizes-too-big football jersey (which he wore 3 days in a row), his tiger hat, and not pictured are his snow boots (which I made him take off). What a character! I've learned that sometimes you just have to pick your battles.
Exhibit C: The boys reading on (and smothering) the dog. They do this practically every morning. This is just sweet and cute and I know someday I will miss seeing this sight when they are bigger!
Exhibit D: Pre-shower shenanigans one evening before bed. They were just about to get in the shower and were having the funniest conversation. It went something like this:
Austin: "When I get chest and armpit hair, I will be a man."
Carson: "You also have to snore, have a 4-pack, and a scratchy face."
This was proceeded by lots of laughter, bodily noises, and flexing what they call "pec power". I'm sure the ladies will be lining up. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment