Tuesday, October 16, 2007
McEvoy Reunion in Utah
Last week we took the long drive from CA to UT to see family and Eric's youngest brother, Alan, who just returned home from his mission. It was so fun to be with everyone for a week, and Austin loved every minute playing with all of his cousins! There are now 15 grandkids (4 more on the way!) and 18 adults, and amazingly enough, Austin learned just about everyone's names! The best part of the trip was the 3 days we spent holed up in an enormous cabin in Bear Lake with the whole family! This place was amazing- it slept 34 people (in beds!), had several sofas and TV's, a large grassy backyard, and a basement filled with games and a theatre room. Most of the time we stayed inside playing games, like the Wii (so much fun!), enjoying good food, and laughing hysterically at each other (esp playing Mad Gab)! It was hard to leave everyone again, but hopefully we'll see them soon for the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How exciting to be with family. I love the new family photos!
Christina, I'm sooo excited that you found me!! Congrats on the baby on the way. Your little one Austin is so cute. Yes, we are in CO, we have been here for almost 2 years. We like it a lot, lots to do. Boise HUH?
So glad you wrote back Jacque! I will add you guys onto our friends list. Yeah, we've decided that Boise will be our home for the next few years, good place for Eric's career and cheap to buy a home! Plus, only 4-5 hours away from most family!
This is why I love blogging!! Finding long lost friends!! I'm so excited to see that you all are doing well. You all look great. I LOVE Boise. That is my #1 top place in the US that I would want to live! Honestly... great place, not too big, not too small, just right. Plus you'll be Idahoans like us now :) :) Great to see you, and I'm gonna link you if that's okay?.. I wanna keep in touch. Tell Eric HI
YEAAAAA! You decided on Boise! That is exciting news! You just made my whole day. Tell me the details, we (or maybe just me) may have to plan a trip there to help you get settled. Let me know if you need help! I miss you guys, especially hearing about fatty patty's. I'm still laughing about that one. Also, I can't look at a keyring quite the same anymore. Love you guys! Tell Eric and Audi HI!
BOISE!!! Great news!
Congratulations on the job and the new adventure to Boise!! It seems like a great place. We are considering going there, too.
Post a Comment