This past weekend we spent a couple days at Lake Don Pedro, a 2 hr drive southeast, to camp and waterski with my family. It was Austin's first time camping and sleeping in a tent (needless to say, he was very excited!) and building a campfire. It was a little brisk waterskiing in late September, but it was well worth the scenic lake and "glassy water". Eric is getting quite good on a solomn ski now (after all summer long) and I'm slowly figuring out to jump the wake and land (most of the time crashing gracefully!). The best part was spending time with my family for one last hoorah before we move out later in Oct. Oh, and watching Austin's excitement and enthusiasm for being in the outdoors! We will definitley do more camping in the next place!
5 comments:
Too much fun! You are better than me I told Logan we would go camping when he could set up a tent all by himself!
GREAT pictures of you two athletic skiers!
Are you supposed to waterski pregnant? I got in HUGE trouble from my OB/GYN when I told him I had gone, and i was only 3-4 months along (with McKenna). Oh well you look good doing it, also it looks like you had a great time!
My OB told me it was fine, in fact my last one said it was fine to go snow skiing until 5 months or so. It's not like the tiny bean of a baby isn't protected in a sack of fluid! :)
I am drooling and jealous over the waterskiing pictures!! You guys look awesome - need to send those pics to Waterski Magazine! Way to go prego mom! I am so having waterskiing withdrawals out here in Kentucky!
Post a Comment