
I went to Boise this weekend to see Eric and to find a house! I was stoked to see my hubbie (who I hadn't seen for 2 weeks) and get an idea of our new surroundings. Surprisingly enough, I hadn't been to Boise before, but I totally loved it! It was big, but not too big, very laid-back, and family oriented (and die-hard Boise State fans!). Oh, and my favorite part... very outdoorsy with tons of greenbelts, bike paths, parks, open space, etc! I totally had that feeling that this would be home and we would love it here! Before heading to Boise Friday afternoon, I had scheduled about 15 appointments to view homes Sat and Sun, so I knew it would be a busy, un-relaxing, and possibly stressful weekend. But I was still excited and motivated to find the right home for us to rent. (We want to wait to buy while we get to know the area, neighborhoods, schools, etc.) Unfortunately, Friday night I started feeling sick with a major sore throat, stuffy nose, and achy sinuses! After only 3 hours of accumalitive sleep that night, and some drugs Sat morning, Eric and I hit the road to find a house. Oh, did I mention, I had lost my voice completely too? It was awful-what great timing, huh?! By Sat. night, I was so exhausted and sick, I went to bed at 9pm and slept for almost 11 hours! Sunday was a little less busy, so I was also able to take a nap. After narrowing it down to a few houses, we walked through them all again, did some negotiating, and now, have moved forward with a great little house in an AWESOME subdivison (community pool, park, greenbelts, etc) and the best part, only 5 min away from Eric's work! Eric comes home Thanksgiving morning and we head out moving truck and all, that Saturday!
6 comments:
What a cute house! I know you will totally love Boise...it is awesome. I would love to move back in a heartbeat...I'm so excited for your family and the new move.
That is the cutest little house! I bet your so excited now - that's gotta make it seem real! Congratulations and good luck with the move!
House looks great. Can't wait to see it "in person."
Can you even imagine a whole HOUSE all to yourselves! I'm soooo excited for you guys! I can't imagine how great it will be to have your family re-united again. My kids and I would be a mess w/o Brett. Not to mention my kids might not be alive----ok I'm joking (a little)! Love you guys!
Cute house! I am so happy for you! Everything is just working out great!
your a friend thats hard to comeby..friends for life! ME AND YOU! LOVE YA
Post a Comment