Yesterday we had Austin's big birthday bash at the local Fire Station with all of his friends! It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it! The firefighters took all the kids on a tour of the Fire house, got to know all the different components on a fire engine, and the best part was that they even got to ride in the truck! Austin was completely mesmorized by all of it, a moment when he was actually speechless! After the tour, we had pizza and cake (a firetruck cake, of course!) and opened presents. It was a great day for Austin and he kept saying all day, "I'm not 2 anymore, I'm 3 now!" So cute! Our big boy is growing up! (Make sure to view the slide show of Austin below)
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Austin's Birthday Party
Yesterday we had Austin's big birthday bash at the local Fire Station with all of his friends! It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it! The firefighters took all the kids on a tour of the Fire house, got to know all the different components on a fire engine, and the best part was that they even got to ride in the truck! Austin was completely mesmorized by all of it, a moment when he was actually speechless! After the tour, we had pizza and cake (a firetruck cake, of course!) and opened presents. It was a great day for Austin and he kept saying all day, "I'm not 2 anymore, I'm 3 now!" So cute! Our big boy is growing up! (Make sure to view the slide show of Austin below)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are the coolest mom! What a birthday party that he'll never forget.
Wow, you are brave to take that many 3 year olds to a fire station! Looks like tons of fun! Happy Birthday AUDI!
I keep meaning to call you back, by the way. . . life is keeping me busy and every day goes by without me having a QUIET moment!
What a great idea for a little boy birthday! I bet that was so fun for those little boys.
that is such a cute idea for a b-day party. and it looks like they all had so much fun! Happy Birthday Austin!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/intip-karakter-zodiak-cancer-serta-ramalan
Post a Comment