Last week I went to Washington D.C. for a few days to see one of my best friends, Elisa get married! My sister, Trish, even came along to help out with the baby since I was in the wedding! (Austin stayed home with Dad.) It was such a whirlwind of a trip, but so much fun! The only bummer was that I was sick the whole time with a cold and laryngitis!!! Oh, and my pictures disappeared on my camera when Elisa's dad tried to download them to his computer, so I'm working on recovering them (to which I will then post some more pictures). We spent our time there helping Elisa move out of her condo and into Danny's, getting pedicures and our hair/make-up done, hanging with family and friends, enjoying a yummy rehearsal dinner, and of course, the big wedding day was amazing (except it rained that morning so they had to move everything inside)! Elisa looked absolutely STUNNING and soooo happy and in love. Danny is a wonderful guy, equally as smitten, and I couldn't be more happy that the two of them found each other. Even though it was a little crazy traveling across the country only 7 weeks after having a baby, I am so glad I was there for Elisa and wouldn't have missed it for the world! More pictures to come later...
Monday, May 19, 2008
Elisa's wedding in D.C.
Last week I went to Washington D.C. for a few days to see one of my best friends, Elisa get married! My sister, Trish, even came along to help out with the baby since I was in the wedding! (Austin stayed home with Dad.) It was such a whirlwind of a trip, but so much fun! The only bummer was that I was sick the whole time with a cold and laryngitis!!! Oh, and my pictures disappeared on my camera when Elisa's dad tried to download them to his computer, so I'm working on recovering them (to which I will then post some more pictures). We spent our time there helping Elisa move out of her condo and into Danny's, getting pedicures and our hair/make-up done, hanging with family and friends, enjoying a yummy rehearsal dinner, and of course, the big wedding day was amazing (except it rained that morning so they had to move everything inside)! Elisa looked absolutely STUNNING and soooo happy and in love. Danny is a wonderful guy, equally as smitten, and I couldn't be more happy that the two of them found each other. Even though it was a little crazy traveling across the country only 7 weeks after having a baby, I am so glad I was there for Elisa and wouldn't have missed it for the world! More pictures to come later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, not only does Elisa look incredibly stunning, but I sure couldn't tell you had a baby only 7weeks ago. You looked beautiful. Trisha, too. Carson is adorable and as usual, asleep!
Elisa looks beautiful but so do all you girls. Sorry you were sick but it's great that you could spend time with your sister.
I am so glad that you went and we could see some pics. Cam's parents got an invite and we are so excited for her. She does look great and you are the best friend in the world for travleing that far so soon after a baby! Tell her congrats from us when you talk to her next! How fun!
Oh my blast from the past!! I am so happy for her! I'd love her email address if you ever get a sec, forward it to me, please... Elisa looks fabulous, and you look fabulous as well!! I love your hair, and those bridesmaid dresses rocked. What a hot lil mama you are... I could just eat Carson's cheeks, what a cutie!!
Post a Comment