Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Carson at 6 weeks





Carson turned 6 weeks old yesterday and I can't believe how big he's getting already! Nobody believes me when I tell them he's only that old, he's the size of a 3 month old! Another future football player??? The best part about having a big baby (besides less baby weight to lose-which I've lost all of it fortunately!) is the fact that he sleeps longer at night, most nights now he goes from 10pm to 4 or 5am and I'm starting to get more sleep again! He is still a sweet, easy-going baby and already puts up with a lot of "abuse" from his big brother who is still learning what the word "soft" means. He is such a special little guy and I'm excited to see what his personality will evolve to be, if he'll be a crazy, active, motor mouth like Austin who befriends everyone or if he'll be more reserved, kind-hearted, and laid-back. Time will tell!

2 comments:

Shay said...

So sweet and cute! You already lost your baby weight! OMG!!!! You are awesome! Love big babies too. Love Carson's cheeks, so kissable!

Matt and Allyson said...

Those cheeks are HUGE! I'm glad you survived Eric's trip...you kept yourself really busy! Smart.