Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Austin-isms retired

"Grandpa, I appreciate you." (he says with his hands cupping my dad's chin-totally out of the blue)

"Mom, don't worry. I don't have diarrhea. Just poop." (he says LOUDLY in a public restroom!)

"I will be a big boy when I'm 5, Mom. Then I can ride the bus to school."

"Carson, if you want something, you have got to stop whining!" (good thing Austin knows whining isn't tolerated in our house! :)

"That is so lame!" (he says all the time, learned from me)

"Are you my buddy?" (he asks every kid he meets)

"Mom, you have got to stop bugging my brother. He doesn't want that many kisses."

"Dad, what seems to be the problem at work?" (he asks seriously at the dinner table)

"ARGHHH! That's what I say when I am a pirate and I find treasure."

"Mom, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'm all out of gas, Mom. I need milk. Milk gives me lots of energy, ok?"

"You have two options. You can either sit in time-out or you can go to your room." (to Dad)

No comments: