Lately the joke has been that Carson is a hamster because he likes to keep food stashed in his cheeks (I have no idea why he's suddenly doing this)! The first time I said this we were eating lunch at the table and Austin thought it was so funny that he had tears in his eyes and practically fell off his chair from laughing so hard. Carson seemed to think it (or most likely Austin) was pretty funny too, and it was like this chain effect. Once he saw Austin laughing uncontrollably, he started laughing and then of course, the food in his cheeks started spewing out! I wish I could've video taped it, it was hilarious!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Carson the hamster
Lately the joke has been that Carson is a hamster because he likes to keep food stashed in his cheeks (I have no idea why he's suddenly doing this)! The first time I said this we were eating lunch at the table and Austin thought it was so funny that he had tears in his eyes and practically fell off his chair from laughing so hard. Carson seemed to think it (or most likely Austin) was pretty funny too, and it was like this chain effect. Once he saw Austin laughing uncontrollably, he started laughing and then of course, the food in his cheeks started spewing out! I wish I could've video taped it, it was hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment