Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


A day late, but it's been a little crazy around here...We've had fun the last couple of days for Valentines...first it started with Austin's preschool party on Thursday. The kids were too cute exchanging Valentines and treats with each other. They also played some cute games. Then later that day we made Valentines cookies with some friends and their kids-it was a ton of fun, but quite the mess! The kids went a little crazy with the sprinkles to say the least! Of course, Austin only would eat the frosting, but Carson loved those cookies! He got so mad when I wouldn't give him anymore! Friday we took some of the cookies we made to Eric's work and made handmade Valentines for Eric. Austin even wrote his name on the card for the first time!

Saturday Eric and I got a sitter and went to the temple and then to dinner. It was fun and nice to enjoy some time without kids! All in all, a good Valentines!

1 comment:

Becki said...

Hey! It's great to see how you are doing! I've tried to access your blog a few times and haven't been able to, so thanks for the invite! Your kids are adorable...really! Oh, and I love your bucket list. I ought to make one of my own.