Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference weekend


We had a great weekend watching General Conference. I have to admit, I didn't used to look forward to this weekend when I was a child or teenager, but now, I so look forward to hearing from our Prophet and other leaders of the church. It is truly inspiring, uplifting, and fills me with hope and renewed faith. It seemed like this session had many talks centering on faith and hope during these times, and I really appreciated that since we've had our fair share of trials recently. On a fun note, some girlfriends and I got together Sat. night and went to dinner while our hubbies went to Priesthood session. It was so fun to do that and afterwords, we met up with the boys at a hole-in-wall place in Boise, famous for their scones and had some good laughs! Fun times!!!

No comments: