Monday, April 20, 2009

YEAH for sunshine!!!





We spent the most of the weekend enjoying the fabulous weather here in Boise. It was a perfect 75 degrees outside! We went to the park a couple of times, had a picnic, rode bikes, got ice cream, played baseball and flew our kite. Oh, and let's not forget yardwork! I also did my first ride of the season and rode for an hour and a half (my back is paying!), but it felt so good to get on my bike and enjoy the open road again! It was so great to enjoy the warmer temperatures, although I'm sure they won't last long yet!

2 comments:

Jill said...

So funny... We've been loving our weather all winter and now I'm a little sad it's getting warmer. Pool- here we come!

Kauti Nicholls said...

I just love that the weather is warming up too. it's so nice to be able to get out of the house without freezing!

carson's hair is getting so long! and austin looks like a little preschooler--so grown up!!!