Carson got his 1st haircut today, done by a lady that cuts hair out of her house near our neighborhood. I was a little worried about this experience, being as Austin was so squirmy and impossible getting his hair cut (the first 2 1/2 yrs). Carson completely surprised me though-he sat on the chair calm, brave, and STILL. Luckily it only took 5 minutes-not sure he would've stayed that still otherwise. And the lady did a FANTASTIC job-not too short and even everywhere! I wish I had my camera at the time to get a photo of Carson's first experience, it was so cute and it made me think my baby is growing up!
4 comments:
awww, he's adorable, i am glad he didn't cry!
First haircut for boys makes them suddenly look bigger. I know the feeling...My baby, Emil will be 2 in a second and I just can't understand where did those 2 years go?
All grown up and read to rumble...
Go Carson!!!
Grandpa Mac
Elder McEvoy
AWWW! I think he looks more and more like you and Austin looks more like Eric. Absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment