Monday, July 27, 2009

CA trip Part 1

We got back from CA yesterday after 2 fun-filled, exhausting weeks! Seriously, my family knows how to have fun! :) Going through my pictures, there were so many good ones and I couldn't choose! So instead of telling you what we did during our adventures there, I figured pictures are worth a thousand words...(Brace yourself, I'm putting A LOT on here. I thought of doing a collage, but then the pictures would be too small.) Stay tuned for Part 2 in a couple of days!

We did a lot of swimming (our family favorite)...





We went to the Fair (on an extremely HOT day)...



Of course, what's a trip to CA without going boating (another favorite)!







We spent a day at the Exploritorium in S.F. Love that city!!!








1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun! Oh how I would love to come visit that fabulous city by the bay!