Monday, September 28, 2009

Austin-isms retired

"That bridge is very...scientific looking" (he says in deep thought)

"That really freak-ed me out!" (while rafting the river and hitting some "whitewater")

"How did Heavenly Father create the world? I mean, he's small and the world is BIG! I bet he had a super fast rocketship!"

"Dad, I was a good boy today. Can we just hang out?" (trying to avoid bedtime)

"Check out my moves! I've got moves you haven't seen!" (breakdancing on the floor)

"I'm not CUTE, Mom. I'm HANDSOME, remember?"

"But I like to bug Carson. It's my JOB."

"Mom, you look different." (Me: "How do I look different?") "Well, you look really pretty!!!" Ouch!

"I don't like all this craziness! What are we going to do about it?" (while in timeout)

"Don't I look FABULOUS??!!!"

"Dad, Mom says I'm special so you need to treat me nicely!"

"I like to move it, move it! Mom, do you like to move it, move it?" (from the movie, "Madascar 2")

"Um, excuse me, you're cramping my style!"

"Dad, where did you get your whiskers? Did you get them from a cat? (Dad: "No") Oh, did you get them from a dog?!"

"CRAP! That's what I say in Chinese!" (don't ask where that came from)

"Mom, can I be the boss of Carson? I want to be someone's boss!"

"You need a Physical Therapist. My dad is a Physical Therapist!" (he tells an old man in a wheelchair)

2 comments:

heather and fam said...

How about when he got lost camping (going on his adventure) and you said you were mad at him. He said I'm mad at myself, or something like that! McKenna and I still laugh about that. He also had some good sayings in the car ride around Bear Lake. He's a funny boy!

Mom in Mendon said...

We love re-reading these, plus all the new ones. What a wonderful boy!