Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of School

Looking all handsome and grown up!

Building a space ship (I think?) with magnets


Austin has been asking all summer long when preschool would start again. Alas, it finally has (yeah for all of us!) and he was so excited to go meet his new class and teacher. Luckily for us, Austin makes friends very easily, doesn't have a shy bone in his body, and jumped right in when I dropped him off. After the first week, I asked his teacher, Mrs. Hauter, how he's doing and she said "that boy might just be the most energetic, excited little boy I've ever met!" Hmmm, have we heard that or what. This year he goes 3 days/week for 2 1/2 hrs (same place as last year) and it's nice to only have one child for a short time! Carson and I go to the gym or run errands while Austin is gone. I'm looking forward to the new things he will learn and improve on as we prepare for Kindergarten next year!

No comments: