Your boys are so cute. They look so similar. I love the first picture of you guys- what a cute couple you are.
that first picture IS amazing! good idea... we may have to copy you :)
Cute pics. Carson is starting to look like Austin. How did you manage to put so many pics, I can only put 5 pics at one post....
Minna, after you put 5 in, you just go back and do it again!
What a nice time for your family.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your boys are so cute. They look so similar. I love the first picture of you guys- what a cute couple you are.
that first picture IS amazing! good idea... we may have to copy you :)
Cute pics. Carson is starting to look like Austin. How did you manage to put so many pics, I can only put 5 pics at one post....
Minna, after you put 5 in, you just go back and do it again!
What a nice time for your family.
Post a Comment