Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sir Mess-a-lot

Smeared ketchup on his face and hair, yum yum!

That is his new nickname we named Carson because he loves to make messes w/ his food. In fact, this picture really doesn't do a justice for all the messes he can create with his food. He throws it on the ground, smears it all over his high chair, his face, and even his hair. I really hate it because it requires me to clean it up 3 or more times a day, but I have to admit, it's quite funny. He gets such a kick out of chucking things, smashing or sliming things up, and he thoroughly enjoys having yucky hands (that's the worst part!). But I guess that's how babies learn about textures and how to feed themselves so, in the meantime, I'm just going to have to live with the messes!

No comments: