Saturday, August 21, 2010

New 'do


I decided to chop my hair off, after receiving the advice from a friend that has gone through the same treatment. This is only the second time in my LIFE that I have had short hair. I know it really isn't that short either, but I'm not that gutsy when it comes to my hair. I wanted to do it though because my hair is going to start thinning out and there's nothing worse than long, straggly-looking, thin hair! Hopefully this will help me feel some control in things! :)

4 comments:

Shay said...

You are beautiful...love the new cut!

Jill said...

Seriously, it looks SO great! Love it!

Courtney said...

I love it. So BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jenn Bosch said...

Christina, it looks great! Really! Shorter hair becomes you, but heck, so would being bald. I just hacked mine all off really short in anticipation of the back 1/2 being shaved off for my brain/spinal surgery. I figured it would look a lot better ALL short than trying to cover up the back....and who knows if repeat surgeries will be necessary.

-Jenn