Friday, August 6, 2010

While I was away...

Our amazing sister-in-law, Heather, came up from Logan and stayed with the kids while I was in the hospital. She kept the kids occupied and entertained with lots of things all week long, all the while, taking pictures so that I wouldn't feel like I missed out on things! Gotta love her! It looks like they had a ton of fun too...

Lots of outside play

And water, of course. Carson loves to dump water on himself as you can see

Then they did some arts and crafts (thank you Heather, not my strong suit)

And went to Rafiki

Silly monkey

And more water...

Look how cute all 3 of them are! Maecee could be their sister practically!

1 comment:

schmidt happens said...

What a blessing to have family watching your kids! Even though I'm sure they missed their mother, it looks like they had fun:)