I was released from my church calling in Young Womens over a year and a half ago (I taught the 16-18 year old girls), but I have stayed close with a few of "my girls". These two in particular have had some pretty big challenges over the past year and a half (as so have I) and because of it, we have grown even closer. They always tell me how much I have helped them, but I feel like they have helped me more! I am so incredibly proud of them for graduating high school and now moving on to college in the fall. They are some of the strongest young women that I have met and have stayed optimistic and courageous throughout all their hardships. I know without a doubt that the Lord has big plans for each of them and that they will do great things with their lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment