One of my good girlfriends got 4 tickets to see "Wicked" this week, so we made it a girls night out and went to dinner and then the show! This was the second time I have seen it (first with Eric in SF about a year ago), but I loved it just as much!!! The music is fabulous and I love the story line. Glinda is my favorite with her antics and personality and Elphoba's voice is something else! It was certainly fun to see it with girlfriends too since the story is about a friendship between 2 girls (witches). The only thing that sucked was that Lauren sat behind a lady that had porcupine hair and so she had to lean over to see! It didn't ruin the show though and we had some good laughs about it. Thanks girls for a great time!
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Wicked!
One of my good girlfriends got 4 tickets to see "Wicked" this week, so we made it a girls night out and went to dinner and then the show! This was the second time I have seen it (first with Eric in SF about a year ago), but I loved it just as much!!! The music is fabulous and I love the story line. Glinda is my favorite with her antics and personality and Elphoba's voice is something else! It was certainly fun to see it with girlfriends too since the story is about a friendship between 2 girls (witches). The only thing that sucked was that Lauren sat behind a lady that had porcupine hair and so she had to lean over to see! It didn't ruin the show though and we had some good laughs about it. Thanks girls for a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so fun. I love that play. you look great!
Thanks for coming. Thanks for styling me! It was a fantastic night!
Post a Comment