We went down to UT for the weekend to see Jen and Matt bless their baby. Matt's family was there too, so it was a lot of fun (and caosis) to get together and celebrate Jen and Matt's new addition. That little Gwen is sure loved and adored, I can tell you that much! The boys loved holding her, although surprisingly enough, Carson wasn't really into it that weekend. Probably because he would rather wrestle with Grandpa!
After church on Sunday, we had a nice little brunch at the neighborhood clubhouse with everyone. Gwennie is such a good baby. Seriously. Jen and Matt lucked out on that one! Eric went back to Boise later that day and the kids and I stayed a couple extra days and went up to Logan to see some more family. Salli, Eric's sister, took some super cute pictures of the boys! I'll post those later!
After church on Sunday, we had a nice little brunch at the neighborhood clubhouse with everyone. Gwennie is such a good baby. Seriously. Jen and Matt lucked out on that one! Eric went back to Boise later that day and the kids and I stayed a couple extra days and went up to Logan to see some more family. Salli, Eric's sister, took some super cute pictures of the boys! I'll post those later!
No comments:
Post a Comment