Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter


Easter was nice and low key this year.  We had just gotten back from UT.  Kids enjoyed the neighborhood Easter egg hunt, which lasted all of 3 minutes!



I love these boys so much.  Look how handsome they are!  I bribed them to take this picture for me, in order to get their Easter egg baskets!  It's not the best picture, but a photo where they are somewhat still, halfway smiling, and not beating each other up deserves a two thumbs up in my book! ;)
 
 
On a seperate note, this Easter was particularly more meaningful to me.  I had just completed a 40 day challenge to read the Book of Mormon with two friends.  It was hard!  I had never read this book  in that amount of time, but it was life-changing!  It was a huge sacrifice for all of us and often we would spend hours catching up some days, but the end reward was a renewed testimony of the truthfulness of this book, the power that lies within, and an increased ability to love, have patience for our children, and carry the Spirit with us throughout the day.  I am so grateful that I participated and  finished this challenge and plan to keep it up!


No comments: