This kid cracks me up. Some of the latest "Carson-isms" include:
(While driving in the car): "Raise your hand if you think this song sucks!"
One day I found Carson having an interesting conversation on my phone (with Suri):
Carson: "Suri, have you ever kissed a woman?"
Suri: "I'm not sure how to answer that. Let's talk about you, not me."
Carson: "Suri, have you ever kissed a woman?"
Suri: "I'm not sure how to answer that. Let's talk about you, not me."
"Are you INSANE?!" (accompanied with some random gang signs.)
(Carson while trying on his Halloween costume): "Mom, I look freakin' stupendous!"
(Carson while packing): "That's a crap load of stuff, Jack!" (He thinks he really is Uncle Si.)
(Carson while playing with a friend): "Carson, do you want to play with Barbies?"
Carson: "There's a good chance that's never gonna happen. Like EVER." (Followed by a very dramatic eye roll.)
Carson: "There's a good chance that's never gonna happen. Like EVER." (Followed by a very dramatic eye roll.)
(Carson while saying prayer): "Thank you for Mom, Dad, and Tucker, but not Austin. He bugs me."
(Carson at the Fair): "This place reeks like cow poop, rotten cheese and burnt beans!"
Here are some cute or funny moments I captured on my camera too:
One day we were raking leaves and he told me about 15 minutes into it that he was tired and so he went and laid down in the leaves and pretended to nap.
Another time I found Carson playing football with his animals. He told me that he was teaching them to throw perfect spirals and not "duck passes".
This was just cute. He laid down next to Tucker and Tucker thought it was a good idea to put his head on Carson as a pillow (usually it's vice versa)!
No comments:
Post a Comment