We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful Fall break! The weather was spectacular so one day we decided why not go to the pumpkin patch?!
The boys figured out this maze real quick. ;)
They LOVED racing these little tractors. Especially against Dad.
Corn angels anyone??
Because who wouldn't love to sling shot pumpkins across the field?!
Picking pumpkins!!
We really did luck out with the weather! Fall is glorious here!
I love this family picture, even if Austin looks slightly constipated. ;)
I took the kids to Taco Bell one day for lunch. I know this might not seem significant but it was their first time there. Deprived?! I think not. But they enjoyed it. Well, at least Carson did. He told me, "Mom, I love chalupas so much I could eat them everyday!" Austin told me that he likes my tacos better because they are "healthier." Good job, kid. ;)
Friday night lights with the Sainsburys. Fun time cheering on Keagan and some of the other boys we know on the high school team!
No comments:
Post a Comment