It was so fun to watch not just one, but two boys play football this year! This was Carson's first season playing football and he loved it, of course!
It was fun to watch both of them play, even though they didn't have winning teams/seasons. They learned a lot, improved, and most importantly, enjoyed playing!
Austin mostly played center this year and did well. He improved on blocking and his hand-offs were seamless. I love that this kid never complains and always makes the best of any situation. Even though their team only won two games the whole season, he never let that dampen his mood or attitude. He was a good sport!
Carson was a flag pulling machine! And that kid can run! In the second game, he scored his first touchdown and I wish I would've gotten it on video because it was so funny and cute! He had this big grin on his face while running for the end zone and then did a little touchdown dance! What a character!
No comments:
Post a Comment