
I don't think until I had a boy that I really knew how to distinguish all the different kinds of trucks out there-bulldozers, front-end loaders, diggers, backhoes, graeters...The things you learn though when you have boys though! Austin loves to see all these trucks out on the road and always has to remind me of what they are. In fact, one day, he asked me, "Mom, what is that huge truck called?" to which I responded, "I think that's a digger". He then replied, "No, you don't know Mom, we'd better ask Dad when he gets home". I just had to laugh, even Austin doubts my truck-deciphering abilities! Of course, he has his collection of most of these trucks at home, of which he likes to put things in like legos or even snacks, and dumps it out all over the place, all the while making the appropriate sound effects! Oh, and he also loves to "crash" his trucks into everything!
We can't forget about his all-time favoritie, his fire engine! It comes equipped with the revolving ladder, hoses, buttons, sirens, and firemen. He could play with this truck for hours! And everytime he sees a real fire engine he wants to follow it to the fire station or wherever the fire is!
2 comments:
I just love boys! They are so much fun. I love how Ausin is so a boy. You're house sounds just like mine...nothing pink or frilly! I love it!
How are you feeling? I know this baby is coming soon. Keep us posted! YAY!
Great makeover on your blog, Christina. Good luck in your last few weeks. Love to Austin from Grandma Donna.
Post a Comment