Eric turned 30 yesterday, he's catching up to his "old" wife, as he calls me! (I'm really only 5 months older.) Amazing how fast a decade goes by, even more amazing that we've almost been married 8 years and known each other for 12! Wow, time flies! Before you know it, we'll be "over the hill", UGHHHHHHH!!!!!
6 comments:
MISS YOU LOVE YOU! I PROMISE I HAVE NOT FORGOT ABOUT YOU, I NEED TO CALLL YOU! I have been out of town alot! Lake Powell, Relay Race, Ms Ride this weekend, Bear Lake next week and Vegas the next week! PHEW!!!! Ill cally ou soon. But I love you!
I share your role being an old wife. I'm also ONLY 5 months OLDER than Simo!
Happy B-day Ewic! You are a stud in our eyes! Hope you had an amazing day!
Love the Providence McEvoys
OLD?
Let's talk about OLD!
But I do share your appreciation for older women. Happy B Day !!
Wow Eric you are old. Just kidding. I joined the club this year too. We miss you guys. I love that you have music on your blog. The blog world is new to me and I am loving it. Hope we get to see you soon. xo. Ash
Happy Birthday to a GREAT GUY!! And don't worry. It's true what they say: You're not getting OLDER; you're getting BETTER.
Love you all.
Donna
Post a Comment