


We took advantage of the 3 day holiday weekend and headed to Logan, UT to spend time with Eric's fam. It was nice to leave 106 degrees in Boise on Thursday and come to the cooler climate of Cache Valley (although not much cooler!). Unfortunately, I didn't take too many pictures, just a few...We had a blast though- saw the fireworks, went to the parade, BBQ-ed with the family, went waterskiing with some friends, took the kids to the pool with the cousins, and went to the Annual Cache Valley Cruise-In, a yearly car show that's held the first weekend of July. (I don't know what's more entertaining, the cool, old cars or all the characters that go to these things!) Ayways, good times and we'll be back in August before Eric's dad and Donna leave on a mission to Russia!
3 comments:
haha that was much fun! cute pics! :)
I'm sorry but I'm never getting on a tube again. That picture scared me a bit..HA! Anyways, I miss you! It's so hard to keep my head on straight after this month. Holy cow it's been busy. I'm sorry I have not picked up the phone and called. I am going to make that a priority of mine this week. Talk to you soon! LOVE YOU
Good times. It was great to see you and spend some quality time on the lake! :)
Post a Comment