I'm taking the boys to CA to visit with my family for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, so I probably won't do any blogging until I get back. We're excited though-we'll probably do plenty of swimming in my parents' pool, go boating, go to Marine World, maybe the S.F. zoo, and hopefully the beach too. I always love going home because there's so much to do and it's so fun to go back and see my family!
2 comments:
Have a great trip in CA. I bet it's fun going home to see everyone. We'll be home at Christmas- the week after- so if we can get together that would be awesome! I'd love to see you and your cute boys! Maybe we can get pedicures again :)
Have so much fun. I wish I could have gone with B when he went for the weekend. I am hopefully going to get there by the end of the year. I won't be going to Boise until winter. Not too happy about the cold but the girls will love the snow. Talk to you soon. Ash
Post a Comment